Whether Commercial Design, Healthcare Design, Restaurant Design, Hospitality Design, or Residential Design, all interiors need at least one element of each:
- Lighting/Lighting Plans
- Floor covering (hardwood, LVT, stone, tile, cork, bamboo, carpet)
- Space Planning
- Wall coverings (Paint, wallpaper, faux finishes, paneling, veneers)
- Furniture (case-goods, upholstery, FFE)
- Window Coverings (blinds, shades, verticals, solar shades, drapery, cornices, valances)
- Accents (Accessories, art, mirrors, area rugs)
In today’s world, the almost instant access to DIY ideas is addicting, and can be overwhelming. Even selecting a single paint color can turn into hours of contemplation, especially with apps that allow you to paint a space immediately. Endless possibilities, infinite options…
And this is where Paradise Interiors can provide assistance – helping you design your space efficiently and professionally without sacrificing the look that you want. Detail-oriented, creative personality, and exceptional customer service — Paradise Interiors provides Project Management support tailor-made to your individual needs.
Contact Paradise Interiors today to discuss your Interior Design needs.